All 22 art Reviews

Harp Harp

shes screwed

miki maus miki maus

stonner

i got to say, mickey looks high as fuck.

Sirius B Sirius B

hahaazaa

i'm high as fuck so this looks crazy as fuck !!

Rhaya Shadowslayer Rhaya Shadowslayer

EPIC

the only thing i would have to say is that the wings are dulled out, like i know the right one should be because its farther away causing less detail but the other one could use a little more. to me it just seems like not unough but thats just personal opinion and i won't let that drop ur score down. i love it and think is very good. oh and 1 more thing. sorry to be a pest but it seems like shes either falling or at the top of her jump/flight, but what ever the case may be case. her hair and her clothes dont seem to be going hand and hand. her hair makes it look likes she and clothes dont add up as a descending object. but those are to little things. keep up the good work and hope to see more.

AlvinHew responds:

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

My intent was for her to be hovering high in the sky, not necessarily in flight or descending. It is the strong wind that blows her hair and clothes but she remains stationary, in deep meditation. See, I don't actually think angels flap their wings to remain airborne. If you look at most images of angels, you'll notice that their wings are way too small to physically carry their armored bodies. Hence, I'd say the wings are just there to symbolize their heavenly origin rather than for practical purposes. Also wings look cool.

And yes, I know the wings are painted with a much lower contrast than the rest of her, but my intent there was to make her wings look soft. Had I been a better painter, I would have achieved that effect instead of just making them look dull. Oh well, live and learn!

Eugh! Eugh!

haha

now wheres "smokey" from the movie "Friday" to say "You just got knocked the fuck out"?

Alt Concept: Guile Alt Concept: Guile

lol

Character thoughts ".....this is bullshit...."

Ice Lurker Ice Lurker

hes fucked

that dudes probally like "wtf"

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

make more!

dude, thats fucking insane.

Hurricane Hurricane

sweet

this would be a great mural on a wall.

shock baby shock baby

i like

it looks like a suicidal military baby bomber. is that what the military using now?

haha i like the work bro. ill looking forward to later submissions.

possibly some zombie art? just a theory.

good job XD

datamouth responds:

a kamikaze baby. nice.
zombies? hmmm, you never know.
thanx for the compliment crusherxt!